LoyalFans vs. OnlyFans: which one to use?

LoyalFans the new social! While OnlyFans has become a household name by now, but there are many other platforms that cater to the adult industry. One of these is LoyalFans. Both have a number of great features which we will walk you through in this in-depth comparison of the two.


Who pays more: LoyalFans or OnlyFans

Both FedeliFan and OnlyFans offer a payout of 80% on all earnings on their platform. This is the highest level in the industry, with the other 20% going to franchisees, maintenance, R&D, etc. There is no contest, both sides are equal.

OnlyFans have a minimum of $20 for payouts and allow daily manual withdrawals, weekly payouts every Monday, or monthly payouts on the first of every month.

FedeliFan pays twice a month and the pay periods go from 1st to 15th and from 16th to the end of the month. Payments are made within 7 days of the end of a given pay period. There is also a $50 minimum payout, and any earnings below that amount are carried over to the next month until the minimum is met.

We have to give OnlyFans the edge when it comes to payments. A daily withdrawal means that if you made a great sale you can easily withdraw your bag without having to wait a few weeks to get paid.

Related: free onlyfans and how does it work

Ways to earn with LoyalFans & OnlyFans

Both LoyalFans and OnlyFans offer a number of great ways to make money on their platforms, many of which are similar. You can have premium monthly memberships or a free content board, premium or locked content, you can schedule your content in advance and get paid to message fans. Both offer a referral program, but there is one thing LoyalFans has more than OnlyFans that we will discuss in a moment. This is an aspect that makes LoyalFans superior to OnlyFans and many other platforms on the market…

Related: Corinna Kopf Onlyfan Makes a Lot of Money

Which platform helps you get more followers

One of OnlyFans’ biggest complaints is that there’s no way to navigate between accounts. If you’re not driving traffic to your page, you don’t get discovered. All other platforms have a way to browse models, except OnlyFans. For this reason, we will have to lower the score by a few points.

LoyalFans has a dedicated supermodel page that features adult industry icons on a regular basis. They also have a page dedicated to the newest models on the platform. We regularly see the models we work with quickly go from new page to earning big bucks in just a few months.

When it comes to getting followers from the actual website, LoyalFans wins hands down. There is no way for fans to discover you on OnlyFans without them knowing your link, username or someone sending them to you.

Related: What is Onlyfans, the social without censorships that is growing dramatically

The LoyalFans and OnlyFans referral programs

OnlyFans provided a lifetime commission of 5% for each new model introduced. In early 2020 it was changed to a 12-month commission of 5% for referrals up to $50,000 per model. This has angered many content creators who make a lot of money off their model referrals, which is understandable.

LoyalFans offers a 5% referral commission for every model you refer for life. Like every other platform, this one does not come from model earnings.

The best feature of LoyalFans compared to OnlyFans is the revenue share of the customers. This means that every customer who signs up after visiting your page becomes your referral. Every time they spend money, whether it’s with you or another model, you get a percentage. This is amazing for models, because you still get a percentage when they start buying other models’ content.

Related: Who is bhad bhabie only fans, earns 50 million dollars a year

Why you should use LoyalFans instead of OnlyFans.

At the time of writing, the only thing OnlyFans has over LoyalFans is the notoriety of the name. LoyalFans offers many of the same features, it has an easier to navigate interface, a great model search facility, and the revenue share from customers is absolutely amazing. Imagine you’re doing a shoutout for a shoutout and now you’re making money because your fans are buying from your friend. It’s a win-win for both parties.

Related: The secret how they Promote their Onlyfans account to make money!