$9.99$19.99
$9.99$19.99
$9.99$19.99
$9.99$19.99
$9.99$19.99
$9.99$19.99

32 thoughts on “Lil Wayne – No Brainer Feat. Move (432hz)

  1. Rodney Green says:

    ♎bro said clutching a 45 cuz dey didn't make a 46 yet lil Wayne crazy doe but he been doing dis since 99🤞🏽💪🏾💯

  2. x3ViLxMoRtYx says:

    Bruh WEEZY my dude you have yet to disappoint me as a str8 up man to man you keep your struggles in the rear view and make sure you see more than just your future. Always 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥💯. – xYUNGxPOCKETSx420

  3. Chris Rose says:

    99% or so of the music that flows through these ears is Tunechi . the other 1% is when my girl is screaming I mean singing them sweet nothing's in my ears. No Ceilings

Comments are closed.