Jay Z Responds To Quest Love’s Take On His “In My Lifetime

Full Article:

When -Z makes an look on social media, Hip Hop followers concentrate. On Sunday (January 16), a dialogue emerged on . concerning Hov’s 1997 sophomore album, In My Vol. 1.

Subscribe to HipHopDX on Youtube for each day Hip Hop Information:

Try extra of DX right here on social media:

Script: Brandon Caldwell
Voiceover: Alexandra Wurst

Video Edit: CT

Video Supervisor: Jeremy Hecht

Govt Producer: Sharath Cherian

For over 21 years, HipHopDX has been on the forefront of Hip Hop tradition, reaching over 3.2 million readers and 5 million followers per 30 days. As one of many longest-standing Hip Hop digital publications, DX not solely stays present on Hip Hop tradition, however continues to affect it, encourage it, and concurrently mirror on its previous. Our insightful, sincere editorials, unbiased opinions, premier audio and video sections, and authentic video content material, attracts probably the most loyal followings on-line. As part of Warner Music Group, HipHopDX is increasing internationally and continues to construct upon the status it has garnered from many years of labor.

# #

source

48 thoughts on “Jay Z Responds To Quest Love’s Take On His “In My Lifetime

1. Gato 008 says:

volume 2 wz in trunk of my benz always bumppin 🖤🗯️😉🔉📻📻📻📻📻📻📻🎙️

2. catheterchris says:

Those premo songs on this album made me love Jay z. This had been my first jay z album in high school and is my favorite Jay z album

3. Frank Dominguez says:

Blueprint isn't just his best, it's one of the best albums of any genre 🤷‍♂️ I wasn't always a fan, but he deserves that respect. Vol 1 just didn't do it for me. Only liked half of Vol 2. Reasonable Doubt was ill. Blueprint 2 and Kingdom Come were trash. Magna was ehh. Black Album, American G & 4:44 were all really good albums.

4. Tone Ionson says:

‘Vol 1’ ain’t got nothing on ‘it was written’ numbers mean squat diddle impact over income is what the big homie say back in the day

5. What What says:

Lucky Me is my favorite song from that album. City is Mine was a good song too and You Must Love Me was him definitely on his storytelling shtt.

6. Eden The Remix says:

Where I'm from was the soundtrack of that era. If you don't understand that song… You don't understand Generation X.

7. Paul Adlai Dunn says:

💯. I thought this for years. I didn't know ppl didn't feel this way. Easily his most introspective album until 44:4

Comments are closed.